inContact, the leading provider of cloud-based call center software and call center agent optimization tools, announced today that a leading marketing and lead generation firm selected the inContact cloud-based interactive voice response (IVR) solution to enhance its marketing response messages.
The marketing company helps its clients efficiently place and respond to advertising. When a prospective customer completes a lead form requesting more information, the marketing firm will leverage the inContact IVR to immediately make an outbound call to the prospective customer, who is driven into the sales contact center. If the prospective customer answers the phone, the call is moved into the sales queue. If the prospective customer doesn’t answer the phone, the IVR will leave a message with a toll-free number to call for more information.
By leveraging the inContact system, the marketing company will have a reliable, scalable resource that can adjust according to demand, and by automating the system, the company will dramatically increase the efficiencies of its call center as opposed to having call center agents reach out to the more than 96,000 records they respond to each month.
“By leveraging the inContact IVR, this customer will have resources they need at their disposal, no matter the volume,” said Paul Jarman, inContact CEO. “The power of the inContact system is that it can be modified and scaled based on demand, without the expense of expanding the in-house telecommunications infrastructure.”
About inContact: inContact helps call centers around the globe create profitable customer experiences through its powerful portfolio of cloud-based call center software solutions. The company’s services and solutions enable call centers to operate more efficiently, optimize the cost and quality of every customer interaction, create new pathways to profit and ensure ongoing customer-centric business improvement and growth.
About ECTtelecom: ECTtelecom is a major Partner for inContact Cloud-Based Contact Center Solutions in the US and International Countries. ECTtelecom provides Call Center Software, Call Center Inbound Toll Free, Outbound, and SIP Trunking to many Fortune 500 Companies. For more Call Center information contact today an ECTtelecom specialist at U.S. Toll Free 800-664-3071 or International 850-936-5887. For a no obligation Quote CLICK HERE.
With a diverse and ever changing communications landscape, the challenge many contact centers and call centers face is how to transition from TDM technologies that are costly to maintain to next generation IP communications with all the inherent advantages over TDM without having to make expensive investments in new infrastructure.
• Leverage your existing investments and simplify the transition to SIP Trunk networks with an all IP platform that connects TDM (Time Division Multiplexing), IP interfaces and wireless networks without having to rip and replace your existing telecom infrastructure.
• Maximize the efficiency and reduce the communications cost with our SIP Trunking services that intelligently enable voice and rich media LCR (Least Cost Routing) for SIP Outbound Termination and Inbound Termination.
• Simplify your processes by connecting your IVR (Interactive Voice Response), ACD (Automatic Call Distributor), CTI (Computer Telephony Integration) and other apps directly into network Services.
• Provide on-demand capacity with services to rapidly scale for heavy voice termination requirements from short duration outbound IVR, predictive dialer telemarketing, and automatic notification traffic flows.
ECTtelecom consistently offers the lowest cost, High Speed Internet, Voice, SIP Trunking and contact center and call center solutions. For a no obligation quote CLICK HERE, or more information about SIP Trunking and Cloud Communications contact an ECTtelecom specialist today at U.S. Toll Free 800-664-3071 or International 850-936-5887.
ECTtelecom.com is an authorized master agent for inContact cloud-based contact centers and call centers worldwide. inContact’s powerful portfolio of cloud based contact center solutions enables organizations to operate more efficiently, optimize the cost and quality of every interaction in the contact center, create new pathways to profit and ensure ongoing business improvement and growth. inContact helps contact centers increase profitability by giving them the tools and expertise they need to reduce costs and create a brand-building customer experience. SIP Trunking or TDM Long Distance can be deployed with the inContact cloud based solutions for Outbound Termination and Inbound Termination.
• inContact Network – Carrier grade network that offers low cost routing and redundancy that single carriers cannot provide Contact Routing
• Automatic Call Distributor (ACD) – Intelligently route customers to the method of service they prefer and the agent most equipped to help them
• Computer-Telephony Integration (CTI) – Provide a more personalized customer experience with seamless integration between the agents’ telephone and computer
• Interactive Voice Response (IVR) – Let customers interact the way they prefer with this call interface which recognizes and responds to simple commands and collects information to properly route the call to an agent or other self-help options
• No to minimal setup expenses
• Fast and easy deployment
• Access to software upgrades without paying software maintenance fees or involved deployments
• Pay-as-you-go billing model—pay only for what you use
• Easily scalable to handle fluctuations in call volume
• Reduced IT support staff and hardware requirements
• Can be installed on top of complete or partial existing phone equipment (Aspect, Genesys, Avaya, Nortel, etc.)
• Easy, rapid deployment means system is up-and-running in days, not months
• Added flexibility makes it easy to operate a virtual workforce and seamlessly connect multiple contact center sites
• Reduced total cost of ownership (TCO)
• Allows more business continuity
• Allows access to SIP Trunking or TDM for Outbound and Inbound calling
ECTtelecom consistently offers the lowest cost, High Speed Internet, Voice, SIP Trunking and contact center and call center software. For a no obligation quote CLICK HERE, or more information about SIP Trunking Phone Service contact an ECTtelecom specialist today at U.S. Toll Free 800-664-3071 or International 850-936-5887.
The inContact platform is revolutionizing the way call center operations buy contact handling/workforce optimization applications. Unlike traditional, on-premise call center solutions, the inContact product suite is a set of on-demand software applications within our powerful IP network.
inContact is designed to support call center agents from anywhere – within a call center facility or from home. The inContact vision is to give our customers the ability to go from being a traditional call center to a full-featured contact center.
Because inContact applications are hosted within our network, our products seamlessly integrate with your existing telecom investment. No costly facility improvements are required to add ACD (Automatic Call Distributor) with skills-based routing, IVR (Interactive Voice Response) and speech recognition, CTI (Computer Telephony Integration), call blending and universal queuing.
The inContact cloud-based suite includes TDM and VoIP voice service such as SIP Trunking Outbound Termination and Inbound Termination for contact centers and call centers.
Our agent optimization features can provide additional value to the way your call center operates including an innovative hiring solution, an eLearning tool, workforce management functionality and a customer feedback and survey solution. All these features support multi-site locations and at-home workers from a unified system interface.
The inContact suite levels the playing field, bringing advanced contact center applications to every call center business. Managers benefit because they can quickly scale up or down, responding to changes in the overall business environment. The most popular enhancements are now pre-integrated and delivered in an affordable pricing service model.
• No big, up-front capital expenditure
• Low risk commitment
• No ongoing maintenance fees
• No costly integration every time a new service is added
• No on-site equipment to maintain
• No consulting services every time a contact flow needs to be modified
For more information about how to increase talk times and agent productivity for contact centers and call centers contact an ECTtelecom specialist today at Toll Free 800-664-3071, or International 850-936-5887.
To acquire new business and retain the old, you have to deliver better customer service than your prospect can and do it for less than your competitors. Unfortunately, you’re an outsider trying to be an insider and running a good call center is expensive. Not to mention, with all the other outsourcing call centers out there, you’ve got to deliver real, measurable value to your prospects while still making a profit.
inContact understands your challenges as an outsourcer like no one else. We as an inContact partner know when it comes to differentiation, for you, it’s not just a matter of branding, but a matter of success or failure. We can help you add measurable value to your clients by enabling you to collect critical business intelligence that can increase your customers’ dependency on your services. Not only can we increase your competitive edge, but we can help you reduce operational expenses and cost per call and help you deliver a better, more profitable customer experience for your contact center.
ECTtelecom has been a partner with inContact since 1998. We know contact centers and call centers and bring our telecom knowledge to the inContact management that includes SIP Trunking and TDM Long Distance Service. For more information about inContact contact us today at Toll Free 800-664-3071, or International 850-936-5887.
© 2013 ECTtelecom Sip Trunking and MPLS Service Provider · Telephone 800-664-3071