The Virtual Desktop: Desktop frees your business from the endless cycle of purchasing, supporting, upgrading and ultimately replacing local PCs by providing a untethered “virtual” workspace that can be accessed from anywhere at any time on a variety of devices for a predictable monthly fee. By leveraging a Virtual Desktop Infrastructure (VDI) from VMware, IT managers are freed from the need to “touch” each desktop for support or delivery of new applications, saving your staff time and keeping your employees productive.
And since all of their “work” is being done in the Virtual Desktop Cloud, you can extend the usable life of your older computers, replace them with inexpensive thin clients, and even provide secure access from Home PCs and iPads.
Why move your Desktops to the Virtual Desktop Cloud?
- Simplicity – Lock down your old PCs, point them to the Virtual Desktop: Desktop and the service can take care of the support, routine upgrades, backups, and virus protection for you.
- Economics – Reduce the total cost of desktop ownership by almost 70% through remote troubleshooting, ease of deployment, and extended life of older equipment.
- Productivity – Users can gain access to their desktop from any location on any device, while administrators can support and deploy from a centralized location.
- Stability – Services are delivered from diverse technology centers over multiple carriers ensuring that services are available regardless of conditions at your location.
- Scalability – Meet new requirements by adding additional resources to the “virtual” PC rather than upgrading expensive equipment.
- Performance – Immediately rectify PC problems by remotely restarting, or reimaging the desktop saving IT time and putting employees back to work immediately.
- Control – Enjoy unmatched control and point-and-click configuration over all services through our award-winning OSSmosis Portal.
- Security – Provide external users with secure access to company apps and data. Enforce end-to-end security, consistently, across all users, regardless of device.
Virtual Desktop Standard Features:
- Virtual Windows 7 Desktop
- PCoIP delivery protocol provides:
- Seamless desktop user experience
- Rich media content
- Access to local USB peripherals
- Persistent User Storage on Evolve IP vServer
- Provides consistent desktop each time you log in
- Built-in Virus protection (MS Forefront)
- Access from Windows and Mac computers, various thin clients, iPad and Android tablets.
- Add any application that you own to your desktop image
- Integrate virtual desktops with your AD and application servers or our vServers
- Local client mode for disconnected use
Virtual Desktop Optional Features / Applications:
- Microsoft Office 2010 (Standard or Enterprise) or Open Office
- Adobe Acrobat
- Evolved Office Applications like Evolved Exchange and OCS/Lync
- Shared storage and backup via vServer
Let our experienced telecom agents help you locate the lowest rate from the top national carriers for your location for Virtual Desktop in the Cloud.
You can also call us at 800-664-3071 for a free consultation – we will be happy to take your call.
For additional information about Virtual Desktop.
Contact us for a no obligation Virtual Desktop by calling our sales team today at 800-664-3071.