Hosted Contact Center Solutions
Let our experienced telecom consultants and engineers help you with inContact’s hosted solutions for contact centers and call centers.
You can also call us at USA Toll Free 800-664-3071, or International 850-936-5887 for a free consultation – we will be happy to take your call.
ECTtelecom is a premiere partner for inContact solutions for the United States and offshore call center – contact center industry around the world. ECTtelecom has been a partner for inContact services since 1998.
Call Center Software Total Cost of Ownership Results Are In
Frost & Sullivan’s new “Total Cost of Ownership” Study proves that there is a clear cost advantage of as much as 50% in selecting a cloud-based call center solution over a traditional, premise-based system. Download the Frost & Sullivan “Total Cost of Ownership” Study today.
Hosted Contact Center Solutions
inContact’s powerful portfolio of cloud-based contact center and call center solutions enables organizations to operate more efficiently, optimize the cost and quality of every interaction in the contact center, create new pathways to profit and ensure ongoing business improvement and growth.
• inContact Network – Carrier grade network that offers low cost routing and redundancy that single carriers cannot provide
• Automatic Call Distributor (ACD) – Intelligently route customers to the method of service they prefer and the agent most equipped to help them
• Computer-Telephony Integration (CTI) – Provide a more personalized customer experience with seamless integration between the agents’ telephone and computer
• Interactive Voice Response (IVR) – Let customers interact the way they prefer with this call interface which recognizes and responds to simple commands and collects information to properly route the call to an agent or other self-help options
inContact SIP Trunking Services
inContact SIP Trunking Service uses the latest SIP signaling for Voice over IP (VoIP) telephone transmissions as a means of delivering calls received by inContact to the customer contact center agent. SIP Trunking can be delivered in two ways at the customer’s preference: via the internet, or via a tier one private MPLS network.
Click here for more information about SIP Trunking Long Distance
Hosted Predictive Dialer Software for Call Centers
Highly sophisticated, simulation-based dialing engine boosts agent productivity and ensures compliance
On average, only one in five outbound calls actually connect to a live person, consuming a lot of time. For a call center, that means a lot of wasted productivity as their agents attempt to connect. Businesses can use an outbound predictive dialer to help, but in many cases that raises concerns about regulatory compliance, increased cost, and increased complexity for agents and administrators. Then there are the customers, and the last thing you want to do is bother them with nuisance calls.
While you can’t produce more time, you can maximize it with the inContact dialer. The inContact hosted Predictive Dialer software can increase talk times and agent productivity so you can deliver a better customer experience for less . This sophisticated dialing engine also includes preview, progressive, and message lay-down dialing to match your business needs and increase the effectiveness of each contact, resulting in higher rates of success.
Regulatory compliance is an afterthought for many vendors. With inContact, it is the core dialer principle. From the beginning, the inContact hosted predictive dialing has been designed to drive optimal performance in harmony with governmental regulations, including abandonment rate, ring-no-answer thresholds, and time-of-day dialing. Because of its purpose-built design there is no need for supervisors to micromanage or manipulate a campaign in search of better performance, providing an extra level of compliance protection.
BENEFITS OF CLOUD-BASED SOLUTIONS
• No to minimal setup expenses
• Fast and easy deployment
• Access to software upgrades without paying software maintenance fees or involved deployments
• Pay-as-you-go billing model—pay only for what you use
• Easily scalable to handle fluctuations in call volume
• Reduced IT support staff and hardware requirements
• Can be installed on top of complete or partial existing phone equipment (Aspect, Genesys, Avaya, Nortel, etc.)
• Easy, rapid deployment means system is up-and-running in days, not months
• Added flexibility makes it easy to operate a virtual workforce and seamlessly connect multiple contact center sites
• Reduced total cost of ownership (TCO)
• Allows more business continuity
EXPERIENCED AND PROVEN
• Publicly traded (NASDAQ: SaaS) and in business since 1997
• 300+ employees
• More than 750 contact center deployments including 20 Fortune 500 customers
• Used by more than 60,000 agents in 32 countries
For a no obligation quote CLICK HERE or call our sales team today at Toll Free 800-664-3071, or International 850-936-5887.